We expect that your Venting experience gives you the skills to handle any venting related challenges and your customer service skills will ensure customer and management satisfaction.
You must understand and ensure that you personally address any and all venting issues that arise, so that when you leave a property, the problem is resolved and our customers are happy.
- Installing dryer vents, sheet metal ductwork, maintenance & cleaning
- You are responsible for the appearance and working order of the equipment at the locations we service.
- You are a hands-on problem solver
- Skilled and efficient use of mobile technology that we use to dispatch service calls
- Prioritizes and manage your daily workload to ensure successful completion
- Maintain a working knowledge of policies and procedures and their proper application including efficiency, service and quality targets.
- Demonstrate world class customer service and show a commitment to greatness
We will give you the responsibility and the tools to achieve success. Your Supervisors both value and encourage your input to do a continuously better job at our properties. You will be provided with the tools and support to succeed as a Venting and duct work crew member.
- Accomplished at delivering world class 5 star customer service
- Experience appreciated, but not necessary.
- Valid clean driver’s license
We recognize that outstanding people need outstanding rewards. Beyond our competitive total compensation packages, our commitment to continuous improvement and employee involvement in that process makes for a great working environment. Additionally, our benefits package reflects our respect for workplace contributions, professional goals and personal priorities.
When you join our team, you will be eligible for:
Additional benefits including a variety of paid leaves, such as vacation and holidays. Choice of medical plans that require employee contributions.