We expect that your Commercial Laundry maintenance background gives you the skills to handle all related maintenance issues and your customer service skills will ensure customer and management satisfaction.
Your success will come from your attention to detail and ability to recognize problems before they happen and take action. You must understand and ensure that you personally address maintenance issues, so that when you leave a property, the problem is fixed and the customers are happy. While some issues require additional parts or labor and do require another visit, you pride yourself on knowing that the maintenance work will exceed expectations and stand the test of time.
You are the go-to person for maintenance. Our customers and management know you will address issues before they become bigger problems.
As a Commercial Laundry Field Service Technician, you are responsible for:
- The appearance and working order of the equipment at the locations we service.
- You are a hands-on problem solver who:
- Can troubleshoot and repair all models of commercial laundry equipment that we operate
- Has the ability to read & interpret technical information (engineering, mechanical, electrical).
- Is skilled and efficient with the use of mobile technology that we use to dispatch service calls
- Follows up on unresolved customer service issues to ensure issue resolution
- Prioritizes and manages your daily workload to ensure successful completion.
- Maintains a working knowledge of policies and procedures and their proper application including efficiency, service and quality targets
- Demonstrates world class customer service and show a commitment to greatness.
We will give you the responsibility and the tools to achieve success. Your Supervisors both value and encourage your input to do a continuously better job at our properties. You will be provided with the tools and support to succeed as a Commercial Laundry Field Service Technician.
Beyond your vast technical experience with Commercial Laundry equipment repair, you have a proven ability to deliver great customer service.
We require you to have proven experience including:
Accomplished at delivering World Class, 5 Star Customer Service. A minimum of 3 years experience in Commercial Laundry equipment, maintenance, valid and clean driver’s license.
We recognize that outstanding people need outstanding rewards. Beyond our competitive total compensation packages, our commitment to continuous improvement and employee involvement in that process makes for a great working environment. Additionally our benefits package reflects our respect for workplace contributions, professional goals and personal priorities.
When you join our team, you will be eligible for:
Additional benefits including a variety of paid leaves, such as vacation and holidays. Choice of medical plans that require employee contributions.